Thursday 27 June 2013

My First Post

My First Post

(not my best photo but I don't have many pictures on my laptop at the moment, so I'm trying to make it work!)

Hey everyone!

Since my summer break started yesterday, I've been thinking of ways I can spend two months that are homework free. I've decided starting up a blog would be a great way to use all of my spare time creatively! I'm not sure how long this will last as I conjured this little idea up less than 24 hours ago, but we'll see how it goes:) 

Right, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name's Abby, and I'm a teenager living in Canada. Some of my interests are music,travelling, photography, make up, d.i.y. projects, and other little enjoyable things(cats). Most of  my posts should follow these categories, although there might be an occasional post about lifey stuff or anything I feel strongly enough about to write an entire post about.

I hope you enjoy my little experiment as much as I'm sure I will.

Until next time,

Abby 


No comments:

Post a Comment